Re: Anonymous editing trial.

From: Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 10:28:09 -0600
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
+1 on trying out anonymous edits. I know I was one of those who argued
against it, but if we're getting pushback about it, I'm open to trying it.

Just wondering (do NOT block on this): is it possible to have MW suggest
that an anonymous editor (with a given IP address) create an account,
after some number of edits? Kind of a "Glad you like it here -- care to
introduce yourself?" thing.

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>