Re: WebPlatform Browser Support Info

Regarding the idea of using specifications URLs as identifier for features,
yes, they usually remain consistent. But (especially in the CSS 3 and later
kind of specifications), features sometimes jiggle between specifications,
specifications converge or divide, or a feature is defined in multiple
levels (each has different semantics or definition).
I guess we should also have mapping for this jiggling as well, so even
though two sources use two different specification URLs for the same
feature, the raw data will list only one - the most current one.

☆*PhistucK*