Re: WebPlatform Browser Support Info

I understand it does not feel so urgent to you, but when I work on or edit
Web Platform Documentation wiki pages, I usually want to add compatibility
data (as much as possible for me) to the page (I think this workflow makes
sense). I am already reading through the subject in order to provide
accurate information, so I want the information to be as complete as
possible.

Currently, there is a note that instructs the contributor not to touch the
compatibility tables, because it will be automated. Right now, we lose
data, opportunities and nice efforts due to that note. I know I avoided
entering the information because of that note, even for places where
external compatibility data would probably not have information (but who
knows?).

If you intend to allow people to submit pull requests, I think it should
happen as we speak. People (me, anyway) want to help bring up this website
with any information they can possibly provide. Not supporting that right
now is a loss of a potential community effort.

(Note that while the documentation should be filled with educative and
reference content, a lot of developers just want to know whether the
feature can be used, rather than how to use it, so a seemingly simple use
case is lost during this time, until this project reaches any user facing
milestone)

☆*PhistucK*