Re: Web Payments Schema & RDF

On 10/09/2014 11:50 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> On 9 October 2014 17:33, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com
> <mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 10/09/2014 04:01 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
>     > You said it looked good, but it was unilaterally removed.  I dont
>     > take issue with this decision at all.
>
>     Can you point to when/where this happened? It might have been a
>     mistake?
>     I certainly don't remember anyone making a decision to unilaterally
>     remove work that you did.
>
>     Do you have a pointer to the pull request and where the work was
>     overwritten?
>

> I'd just like to note this isnt a specific criticism, I was very
> pushed for time and maybe unable to respond to questions.  But:
>
> https://github.com/web-payments/web-payments.org/pull/25

I'm pretty sure Manu clicked the "Comment and Close" instead of the
"Comment and Merge" button by accident. His comment was "Looks good,
thanks for the PR!", and his related comment that is linked to in the
other PR was " Closing this PR since #25 took care of it" indicates to
me that he had a clear intent to merge your changes.

That being said, I think it was a good thing that the changes weren't
accidentally merged as is -- due to my comment that happened a few hours
later discussing a minor modeling change. If you make that modeling
change so that the "Credit" class fits in with the rest of the
vocabulary we'd be happy to accept the PR.

Again, please note, it looks like your PR was *accidentally* closed
(with an intent to actually merge), I asked a question and offered a
suggestion to make your changes consistent w/the vocab, and that we'd be
happy to accept it now if the modeling fix were applied.

-Dave

--
Dave Longley
CTO