Re: [Feedback] Call for Consensus to Publish Web Payments Vision as Consensus of the Interest Group

On 05/28/2015 01:00 PM, Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL wrote:
> I probably missed something, but I thought Ian had said that he
> didn’t want to be included in this document. And, I do want to be
> included!....:-)

Different document. There are /two/ "Vision" documents. This group has
so much vision that one vision document couldn't contain it! Or we have
a concussion (double vision!). :P

You ARE included on the one that came from Ripple Labs. Ian IS NOT
included on that one.

You ARE NOT included on the one that Pat, Ian, Adrian, Chaals, and I
worked on.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/