Re: [Feedback] Call for Consensus to Publish Web Payments Vision as Consensus of the Interest Group

On 05/28/2015 12:38 PM, David Ezell wrote:
> - To list as Editors:  Pat Adler, Adrian Hope-Bailie, Ian Jacobs,
> and Manu Sporny

Strike me from the Editor's list. I support the document and I am happy
to be on call to edit the document, but I haven't done nearly as much
work as Pat, Adrian, and Ian on the text. I don't think it would be fair
to them to list my name with theirs.

Other than that, +1 to the Web Payments Vision document at:

https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Payment_Agent_Task_Force/Vision

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/