RE: [use cases] Use Cases FPWD ready for Call for Consensus

+1

I support with congratulations to those who spent so much time in getting this draft!  Looking forward to increasing workload in the future and .  in case it is of value for now . I include a few comments below (just in case it is useful prior to publishing the draft) .

6.2.2 Still contains some comment marks -- FYI.  Potential answers to the comments:  Loyalty card should be a credential not a payment instrument.  I believe the answer to the second comment is that David "wants to be able to arrange" -- hence pre-chose preferred payment methods.  (just a guess) and would be part of the wallet or the payment method associated with the loyalty card -- hence be able to manually arrange ...

6.4.3 asks about inclusion of different payment instrument for a return.  Yes, we should include that as it is a case.  Future work?

On 7.5 and 7.6 (marked as to-be-completed) -- is it required prior to first publish or future work?

--
HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/"Oracle
David Jackson | Senior Director

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/commitment"Green Oracle