November 16th f2f Meeting, Boston [via Web Observatory Community Group]

From: Megan Meredith-Lobay <megan.meredith-lobay@oerc.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 10:44:56 +0000
To: public-webobservatory@w3.org
Hello Web Observatory members. As you may have seen from Dave's previous posts,
my name is Megan Meredith-Lobay and I will be handling logistics for the Web
Observatory F2F meeting on the 16th of November. The meeting will be at the
Boston Park Plaza Hotel, 4th floor, Charles River Room and will be billed as
"Oxford [...]

This post sent on Web Observatory Community Group

'November 16th f2f Meeting, Boston'

http://www.w3.org/community/webobservatory/2012/11/09/november-16th-f2f-meeting-boston/

Learn more about the Web Observatory Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webobservatory