Reminder: November 16th f2f Meeting, Boston [via Web Observatory Community Group]

From: David De Roure <david.deroure@oerc.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 21:40:19 +0000
To: public-webobservatory@w3.org
Hi – a reminder that our our Web Observatory face to face meeting is on Friday
16 in the Boston Park Plaza Hotel (4th floor, Charles River Room) and starts
with coffee at 9am (that's 14:00 GMT). This is an open meeting and remote access
is available - more details on http://www.w3.org/community/webobservatory/
Please [...]

This post sent on Web Observatory Community Group

'Reminder: November 16th f2f Meeting, Boston'

http://www.w3.org/community/webobservatory/2012/11/14/reminder-november-16th-f2f-meeting-boston/

Learn more about the Web Observatory Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webobservatory