F2F meeting Nov 16 draft agenda [via Web Observatory Community Group]

From: David De Roure <david.deroure@oerc.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 23:17:10 +0000
To: public-webobservatory@w3.org
Here is the provisional agenda for the meeting. Please note that this is an open
meeting and we encourage you to circulate this information to colleagues. As we
have some participants calling in from Europe we have scheduled the
presentations in the morning and breakout discussion sessions in the afternoon.
9am coffee and [...]

This post sent on Web Observatory Community Group

'F2F meeting Nov 16 draft agenda'

http://www.w3.org/community/webobservatory/2012/11/07/f2f-meeting-nov-16-draft-agenda/

Learn more about the Web Observatory Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/webobservatory