Re: Webizen progress and next meeting

On Aug 6, 2014 1:58 PM, "Jeff Jaffe" <jeff@w3.org> wrote:

> This is an interesting proposal.
>
> As Art points out W3C already solicits input from the public.
>
> So we can provide Webizens some meeting place to discuss issues and they
can then (individually or collectively) weigh in as a semi-organized set of
public responders.

FWIW, I am currently setting up almost exactly this as a pilot, I brought
it up at the last TAG and am getting some support from local colleges re:
donation of a regular space.  Currently working up details with other like
minded folks to try a couple of them experimentally.