Re: WebID CG and official foaf:Group profile?

On 9/12/15 1:05 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> On 09/12/2015 04:58 PM, Henry Story wrote:
>> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/team.n3
>> > http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/team.rdf
> Thanks Henry!
>
> Can one 'follow your nose' to those resources from CG homepage or
> http://webid.info?
>
> I didn't parse those files but those two graph don't look isomorphic.
> Also n3 version has  <http://jmvanel.free.fr/jmv.rdf#me> twice.
>
> Out of 77 CG participants only < 21 use WebID already? I even noticed
> TimBL in RDF files but not among official CG participants.
>
> Once I choose my stable WebID (to avoid maintining HTTP 301 when
> changing URI), how can I add myself to that foaf:Group?
>
> Cheers!

Those docs should be served from an LDP server. Then subject to acls in
place on said server you should be able to add you details. In the
meantime, I've created such a doc on a WebACL based server that achieves
aforementioned goal [1].

Once you have a WebID that verifies using the WebIDTLS protocol you'll
be able to add your WebID to the inclubator group description doc :)

Links:

[1]
http://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/RWW-Demos/WebIDIncubatorGroup.ttl
-- Incubator Description Doc