Re: WebID CG and official foaf:Group profile?

On 09/12/2015 04:58 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/team.n3
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/team.rdf
Thanks Henry!

Can one 'follow your nose' to those resources from CG homepage or
http://webid.info?

I didn't parse those files but those two graph don't look isomorphic.
Also n3 version has  <http://jmvanel.free.fr/jmv.rdf#me> twice.

Out of 77 CG participants only < 21 use WebID already? I even noticed
TimBL in RDF files but not among official CG participants.

Once I choose my stable WebID (to avoid maintining HTTP 301 when
changing URI), how can I add myself to that foaf:Group?

Cheers!