Re: Good WebID demo sites?

Hello Michael,

I'm Andrei, the guy in charge of MyProfile.

To solve the ssl error, you could try to enable all the SSL schemas in
"about:config", since I've configured the server to accept only TLSv1,
and a few strong ciphers.

About the rendering in Safari and FF12, I'm not sure how to fix it. No
one complained about rendering so far and I think the site should
display OK in most browsers, even though I haven't tested with FF12 yet.

I think a lot of other people use Safari and they haven't reported any
issues with the interface. Maybe someone else on the list could try and
let me know, please?

Andrei