Re: Good WebID demo sites?

On 16 May 2012 13:05, Andrei Sambra <andrei@fcns.eu> wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> I'm Andrei, the guy in charge of MyProfile.
>
> To solve the ssl error, you could try to enable all the SSL schemas in
> "about:config", since I've configured the server to accept only TLSv1, and a
> few strong ciphers.

Hello Andrei,

Turns out that I had somehow unchecked "Use TLS 1.0" in the Firefox
Encryption settings. Works now. Thanks for pointing me in the right
direction!

> About the rendering in Safari and FF12, I'm not sure how to fix it. No one
> complained about rendering so far and I think the site should display OK in
> most browsers, even though I haven't tested with FF12 yet.

I'm hadn't mentioned a rendering problem with FF12, but (now that I
have the cipher issue solved) I'm getting the same issue as with
Safari. And I'm running the exact same version as Henry, who
apparently sees no problem. My Safari is completely stock as I don't
use it much. I'll try on another system this evening and report back.
(Would you prefer such reports on the GitHub project instead of this
list?)