Re: Conference call next week

Speaking of "font streaming", can we call it something else? :)
Spitballing, "incremental transfer"?

For context, I started asking some browser folk about how it might fit into
Chrome and "font streaming" repeatedly caused confusion because people have
a fairly specific definitions of streaming, such as it involving sequential
content that is used and discarded (think video).