Re: Conference call next week

Hi Vlad,

It would be good to have a call soonish. However, I'm off to a meeting
in Germany on Friday this week, back Friday next week, so would not be
able to attend a meeting next week (I actually am giving a talk at the
time of the call).

I agree that a better answer on validation-off-012 is needed.

I hope to have good news on the advancement of WOFF 2.0 to W3C
Recommendation (ie a publication date) very soon.

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus