From: Roderick Sheeter [mailto:rsheeter@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 11:10 AM
To: Chris Lilley
Cc: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Conference call next week

Speaking of "font streaming", can we call it something else? :) Spitballing, "incremental transfer"?

For context, I started asking some browser folk about how it might fit into Chrome and "font streaming" repeatedly caused confusion because people have a fairly specific definitions of streaming, such as it involving sequential content that is used and discarded (think video).