Re: W3C Meeting in Sao Paulo (October 13th) - Meeting Location & Info

Hello David,

Sunday, October 11, 2015, 5:46:54 PM, you wrote:

> :::: Attending in person ::::

> If you are planning on attending in person, please let me know such
> that I can pre-register you in advance (both with the office building and Google).

I am attending in person.

> Google Maps shows that driving from the Conference venue / nearby
> hotel can take up to 50 minutes.  Thus, to play it safe, you might
> want to leave the hotel by 9AM.  There will be plenty of coffee for those who arrive early.

I'm at the main conference hotel:

Transamérica Classic Higienópolis
Rua Alagoas, 974
Higienópolis
São Paulo
BRASIL

Vlad, would you be driving from the hotel area and able to give me a
lift?

If not I will take a taxi.

--
Best regards,