Re: W3C Meeting in Sao Paulo (October 13th) - Meeting Location & Info

Hello Chris,

Vlad and I are already at the Google office, as Vlad was staying at the
same TRYP hotel as us.  Unfortunately we missed you then.

Would you like to take an Uber/taxi to the office.  Just have them reach me
when you arrive.

See you soon!

Take care,
David