From: David Kuettel [mailto:kuettel@google.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 7:15 PM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: W3C Meeting in Amsterdam (October 8th) - Meeting location proposal

Hello working group members,

For our upcoming in-person meeting in Amsterdam, we would be delighted to host the meeting at the Google Amsterdam office!

The Amsterdam office is close to the tram, has a cafe, espresso machines and of course WiFi.  All key ingredients for productive meetings!  Additionally, by meeting in the office, members of the Google Compression team, Chrome, and others who are eager to participate but might not be able to attend in person could easily join over VC.

As the office is eager to host the W3C meeting, we were able to tentatively reserve a large meeting room for the day, which would allow us to meet through the morning and/or afternoon with lunch and refreshments along the way.

Google Amsterdam
Claude Debussylaan 34
1082 MD Amsterdam

Map: http://goo.gl/o5tAEP

>From the conference hotel (NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky), the office is 15 minutes by car/cab and 30 minutes by tram.  Roughly the same distance from the University of Amsterdam (which is also under consideration for the meeting venue).

Please just let me know if there is interest, and then we could explore this further together...

Thank you,
David (on behalf of the entire team at Google)