RE: Conference call reminder and agenda for Wednesday, June 9

On Tuesday, June 08, 2010 9:53 PM John Hudson wrote:

> Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:
>
> > Agenda:
> >
> > 1.       Access control (see
> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webfonts-
> wg/2010Jun/0044.html
> > for details)
> > 2.       Summer schedule and F2F planning
>
> Given the importance of the agenda items, and that several WG members
> have communicated that they are unable to participate this week, I am
> wondering if it might be a good idea to postpone this discussion until
> next week?
>
> I would be loath to address access control withouth Jonathan, Sylvain
> and Christopher present (quite apart from the fact that I also am
> unlikely to be able to participate tomorrow).

I agree. We did not have sufficient time to discuss it on the email list and with many key participants absent I don't think we should keep this as our main agenda item for the upcoming conference call.

Since we do not have yet an updated draft of WOFF spec for review, I'd like to ask the WG if there is any other item you want to bring for discussion on today's call. Without it, and with limited number of participants I would suggest to cancel today's teleconference and conduct the discussion on the WG email list. Please respond to this email with your suggestions.

Thank you,