Re: Conference call reminder and agenda for Wednesday, June 9

Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:

> Agenda:
>
> 1.       Access control (see
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webfonts-wg/2010Jun/0044.html
> for details)
> 2.       Summer schedule and F2F planning

Given the importance of the agenda items, and that several WG members
have communicated that they are unable to participate this week, I am
wondering if it might be a good idea to postpone this discussion until
next week?

I would be loath to address access control withouth Jonathan, Sylvain
and Christopher present (quite apart from the fact that I also am
unlikely to be able to participate tomorrow).

JH