Re: Conference call reminder and agenda for Wednesday, June 9

On Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 5:38:44 PM, Vladimir wrote:

LV> Since we do not have yet an updated draft of WOFF spec for
LV> review, I'd like to ask the WG if there is any other item you want
LV> to bring for discussion on today's call. Without it, and with
LV> limited number of participants I would suggest to cancel today's
LV> teleconference and conduct the discussion on the WG email list.
LV> Please respond to this email with your suggestions.

Given the lack of key participants for the main issue, and as we agreed to give Jonathan two weeks to make the edits and its only one week later, I agree that it would be better to cancel todays call.

 Technical Director, Interaction Domain
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG