Re: W3C WebED in Russian

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:48:00 +0000
Cc: public-webed@w3.org
To: Александр Батолло <a@batollo.ru>
Hello there!

Thank you for your mail. We would love you to start translating the W3C WebEd articles into Russian. When Opera first published the web standards curriculum, there was a Russian translation made, but it was structured using really bad markup, so therefore not a good resource. Perhaps you could use it as a base, and improve on it, if you can find it? I can't find it now.

If you want to start a Russian translation project, I would be more than happy to set you up with a Wiki page to host it on, and a Russian mailing list. And then we could work together to find some more interested Russian web devs? It would be a lot do on your own ;-)

Best regards,

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/