Re: W3C WebED in Russian

Hello there!

Thank you for your mail. We would love you to start translating the W3C WebEd articles into Russian. When Opera first published the web standards curriculum, there was a Russian translation made, but it was structured using really bad markup, so therefore not a good resource. Perhaps you could use it as a base, and improve on it, if you can find it? I can't find it now.

If you want to start a Russian translation project, I would be more than happy to set you up with a Wiki page to host it on, and a Russian mailing list. And then we could work together to find some more interested Russian web devs? It would be a lot do on your own ;-)

Best regards,

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/