W3C WebED in Russian

From: Александр Батолло <a@batollo.ru>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 20:29:37 +0400
To: public-webed@w3.org
Hello everybody,

Heard W3C open a local office in Russia, Moscow. I am a student and a
web developer in Russia. I have my own open project wich aim is to spred
a word about latest open web standarts for Russian students and people
new to web dev. I would love to help WebED CG with anything I can. In
particulary I'd like to start translatating W3C WebED community wiki.
Please, let me know, if that is possible.

--
С уважением,
Александр Батолло