Re: JavaScript section needs structuring

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 17:04:39 +0000
Cc: public-webed@w3.org
To: "Richard D. Worth" <rdworth@gmail.com>
Thanks Richard - this is great.

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/