Re: Contributors needed to write the "mobile web development" course

On 29 Nov 2011, at 15:45, <Wai.Seto@nokia.com> wrote:

> I would like to contribute on this. If that is okay.

Absolutely! You are more than welcome to contribute.

> How do you see this different from the paid course? http://www.w3techcourses.com/course/category.php?id=3

I see the learning outcomes of the W3C mobile course and the material I want us to create as being largely similar. In fact, I'd expect future W3C training courses to based on the material we make available in the Web Edu CG.

The material we are publishing will be free.

The training courses will be paid for, but the extra value you get from the paid course is that you get a more structured learning experience and guidance from an expert teacher, rather than having to work it out on your own.