Re: Volunteers needed to write SVG materials!

From: Jeremie Patonnier <jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:27:36 +0100
To: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Cc: public-webed@w3.org
Hi Chris,

Yes, I'm highly interested working on an SVG course... I'm slowly come back
to regular involvement and sadly, the WebEd CG is the last project I'll be
back on track :-/

However, the more we will be working on it the better it will be :P
Even if I'm currently a bit overwhelmed, I'll gladly help anyone who could
feel a bit shy on writing things :D Just ping me ;)

Cheers
--
Jeremie
Web : http://jeremie.patonnier.net