Meeting today over tests

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 14:07:45 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Although not a formal meeting, it would be good to have a brief meeting
today over the status of the tests and if any more problems have been
discovered.

I think MarkW is checking in our edits, so we should be able to have
most open issues resolved in July, although we are also still awaiting a
resolution of outstanding DER/BER issues and I'll try to arrange one
final security review of the error codes and algorithms from a security
perspectiv.

Since July 4th is a holiday in the USA and so for many of participants,
we'll have our next telecon after today on July 11th.

  yours,
    harry