Minutes from June 20th meeting

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 23:57:05 +0200
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
Minutes from today:

https://www.w3.org/2016/06/20-crypto-minutes.html

In summary, walked through all open issues and reached consensus on
most. If there's any objections to consensus on github, the 2 week
counter is now. Most are WONTFIX for reasons listed in github, but are
few are accepting various pull requests.

We'll then take 4th of July off but have a meeting the week after (July
11th) by which we hope to have browser feedback on a few open issues and
give MarkW time to check-in various pull requests.