From: Mark Watson [mailto:watsonm@netflix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 7:46 PM
To: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Subject: Elliptic Curve key definitions in X9.62 and X9.63

I'm hoping that someone on this list can answer the following question to save me from buying and wading through these two ANSI documents.

Is the definition of an Elliptic Curve Key Pair in X9.62 (which we reference for ECDSA) and X9.63 (which we reference for ECDH) the same ?

It would seem that it must be, but without the documents in front of me I can't be sure.

...Mark

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus