Re: WorkerCrypto interface concerns from Microsoft

Just to close the loop on this -
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcrypto-api/rev/9f1f378595fc should make it clear
that we're only exposing the Promises interface on WorkerCrypto - along
with the RandomSource.

It just means window.crypto behaves identical to worker.crypto, which
should address all use cases.

The previous blocking issues were:
1) Should we define sync interfaces
2) How do we handle multi-threaded Key access

We resolved point 1 by saying "No"
  - In the future, if we wish to do so, it can be as part of / extension to
the Promise interface" (eg: imagine a promise.wait() method)
We resolved point 2 by removing the Key Storage (long ago), allowing Keys
to be handled in IDB.
  - All cryptographic state is handled within the Promise, which isn't
transferrable between workers
  - Key tainting is no longer required, by virtue of moving the hashed
attributes into key generation, so we don't have synchronization risks there
  - Regardless, by virtue of the Promises() interface, implementations can
take their own approach to scheduling the work for promises