Elliptic Curve key definitions in X9.62 and X9.63

From: Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 17:45:50 -0800
To: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
I'm hoping that someone on this list can answer the following question to
save me from buying and wading through these two ANSI documents.

Is the definition of an Elliptic Curve Key Pair in X9.62 (which we
reference for ECDSA) and X9.63 (which we reference for ECDH) the same ?

It would seem that it must be, but without the documents in front of me I
can't be sure.

...Mark