Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - New timing for our regular calls

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:49:36 +0100
To: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.GALINDO@gemalto.com>
CC: "public-webcrypto@w3.org" <public-webcrypto@w3.org>
On 11/15/2012 04:13 PM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We need to define what will be our new timing for our regular calls.
> Up to now only 6 participants have answered to the poll. This does not
> give us enough information to make a decision.
>
> Could you please participate under http://doodle.com/nnekkq62drchupts ?
>
> Thanks in advance.

As regards the timing, 16:00 UTC is 8:00 AM EST, which I think will
likely mean losing lots of participation on the West Coast, and it seems
folks in Korea/Japan in general can't make that time :(

  So I think we should stay with the current time for today's call, as
Zakim requires some notice to change call times.

1) do a once-a-month call with Korea/Japan/China at a different time.

2) do biweekly calls (which in my experience causes confusion) at
different times, with one time being more suitable for California and
the other for Korea/Japan/China.

Any preferences?