From: Harry Halpin [mailto:hhalpin@w3.org]
Sent: lundi 19 novembre 2012 09:50
To: GALINDO Virginie
Cc: public-webcrypto@w3.org
Subject: Re: W3C Web Crypto WG - New timing for our regular calls

On 11/15/2012 04:13 PM, GALINDO Virginie wrote:
Dear all,
We need to define what will be our new timing for our regular calls. Up to now only 6 participants have answered to the poll. This does not give us enough information to make a decision.
Could you please participate under http://doodle.com/nnekkq62drchupts ?
Thanks in advance.

As regards the timing, 16:00 UTC is 8:00 AM EST, which I think will likely mean losing lots of participation on the West Coast, and it seems folks in Korea/Japan in general can't make that time :(

 So I think we should stay with the current time for today's call, as Zakim requires some notice to change call times.

1) do a once-a-month call with Korea/Japan/China at a different time.

2) do biweekly calls (which in my experience causes confusion) at different times, with one time being more suitable for California and the other for Korea/Japan/China.

Any preferences?

Regards,
Virginie