Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Rechartering discussion - Gemalto contribution

Anders,

On Tuesday 03 February 2015 12:42:07 Anders Rundgren wrote:
> Although I agree with what you are saying there's a problem:
>
> None of the stuff you are referring to has ever been directly connected
> to the [UNTRUSTED] web, they are always used with a trusted App + GU.

if everybody had already thought about it, my contribution would be noise. My
apologies if this is the case. This is a chartering discussion. If thinking
about the eGov use case is overkill, we should state that openly and move on.
I just want this to be a conscious decision. This enables W3C to respond if
asked by the various governments.

 --Rigo