Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Rechartering discussion - Gemalto contribution

On 2015-02-03 12:34, Rigo Wenning wrote:

Rigo,
Although I agree with what you are saying there's a problem:

None of the stuff you are referring to has ever been directly connected
to the [UNTRUSTED] web, they are always used with a trusted App + GU.

This component and thinking is entirely absent from all proposals submitted to date.

Anders