Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Rechartering discussion - Gemalto contribution

Hi all,

reading the 70 e-mails in this thread and will come back to you with a proposal to formalize requests,  use cases, expression of concerns.

Virginie
(speaking as chair)

---- Rigo Wenning a écrit ----

>Anders,
>
>On Tuesday 03 February 2015 12:42:07 Anders Rundgren wrote:
>> Although I agree with what you are saying there's a problem:
>>
>> None of the stuff you are referring to has ever been directly connected
>> to the [UNTRUSTED] web, they are always used with a trusted App + GU.
>
>if everybody had already thought about it, my contribution would be noise. My
>apologies if this is the case. This is a chartering discussion. If thinking
>about the eGov use case is overkill, we should state that openly and move on.
>I just want this to be a conscious decision. This enables W3C to respond if
>asked by the various governments.
>
> --Rigo

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus