From: David Cruikshank [mailto:dvdcruikshank@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 5:11 PM
To: Bezaire, Benoit
Cc: WebCGM WG
Subject: Re: Typo in stroke-type style property

According to the minutes of the f2f meeting in Needham
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/28523/f2f_meeting_min
utes_may_2008.pdf), here's what we said about style properties issues:

Style property issues

*	stroke-type

Resolution: Allow line types 1-15, plus negatives.  A reference to an
undefined negative has no effect. Use numbers for all the indices,
instead of names.

*	fill-style

Resolution: Use integers. Note: The name should be interior-style.

*	hatch-type

Resolution: Allow negative values.  Note: The name should be hatch-index

*	pattern-type

Resolution: The user would need some knowledge of pattern table to use
it.  Note: The name should be pattern-index

*	fill-offset: Resolution: The name should be fill-referencepoint

Hope this clarifies....

Dave

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 7:59 AM, Bezaire, Benoit <bbezaire@ptc.com>