F2F -- 10 weeks till late March!

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:35:03 -0700
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

All --

Time to start thinking seriously about it again.  Our current default plan
is to have a F2F in Sophia Antipolis, at such time as there is widespread
implementation progress.  This does two things:  it flushes out spec errors
so that we can advance in both organization; and it fills in the
Implementation Matrix, so that we can move CR-to-PR in W3C.

I have passed around, privately, the implementation-plans matrix of all the
vendors.  Vendors need to take a hard look at it, and commit to the
projections or change their projections.  Late March is 10 weeks
away.  (I'll be in touch again about that.)

Thierry is constrained and cannot meet in April, nor much of May.  So
possible time slots look like

1- Last week of March (23th to 27th).
2- Last week of May (25th to 29th).
3. 28 April - 1 May (holiday)