thin agenda for Wednesday

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 19:24:43 -0600
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
Hi WebCGM WG --

I think, while we are waiting for the TC to finish its action items on the
Test Suite, that we have a potentially thin agenda again this week.  In
fact, the single item that I can think of is this:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2009Apr/0000.html

We can convene and talk about it and approve it tomorrow.  Or we can
approve it by email (already vetted in the TC, by the way) and "adjourne"
again now.  I will then update the current-editor draft with our decision.

Thoughts?

For information:  progress is being made on the Test Suite, and there is
some hope that it will (almost) meet the end-April milestone for first
reviewed release version.

We're still thinking in terms of a virtual f2f April 27-29.

Regards,