thin agenda for Wednesday

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 19:24:43 -0600
To: WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>
Hi WebCGM WG --

I think, while we are waiting for the TC to finish its action items on the
Test Suite, that we have a potentially thin agenda again this week.  In
fact, the single item that I can think of is this:

We can convene and talk about it and approve it tomorrow.  Or we can
approve it by email (already vetted in the TC, by the way) and "adjourne"
again now.  I will then update the current-editor draft with our decision.

For information:  progress is being made on the Test Suite, and there is
some hope that it will (almost) meet the end-April milestone for first
reviewed release version.

We're still thinking in terms of a virtual f2f April 27-29.