WG assignments -- WebCGM 1.0 Errata review

Hi All,

I want to make a small assignment for each WG participant, to be completed
before the Thursday telecon.

I realize that the 1.0 errata document [1] has grown to be bulky, and it
may be daunting if you're busy.  Therefore, I'd like to have each person
review two errata, okay?

To remind you of present status... The WebCGM WG approved the substance
(and Class) of all of the errata solutions at the 8/30 telecon [2] (and the
WebCGM TC approved the same substance earlier at its f2f).

So your job is to check that the completed text in the document [1]
correctly implements our approved resolutions, and to check for editorial
errors.

Chris -- E01 (URI/IRI)
Dieter -- E02, E03
Benoit -- E04, E05
Dave -- E06, E07
Stuart -- E08, E09
Don -- E10, E11

It would be good to email your review ("okay" or corrections), especially
if you will not be present Thursday.  Feel free to review other ones in
addition to your assigment.

Thanks in advance,
-Lofton.