Re: Minor changes to the errata documents

Lofton,

Thanks for adding the proper wording in the "Status of the errata"
section and 6th bullet.

For WebCGM10 errata:
If you agree, I should publish
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2007/errata-10/WebCGM10-errata-20070621.html

at
http://www.w3.org/2007/WebCGM10-errata.html

No need to wait for public review, they have WG approval.
And, as resolved we will not publish a WebCGM10 third version (Chris
also agreed to it).

For WebCGM20 errata:
Once we have a full resolution on all erratum
E02, E03, E04, E05, E06, E07 have pending 'TBD" "WG-approved Resolution:"
at
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2007/errata-20/WebCGM20-errata-draft.html

we will publish in proper public space.

Best,