Minor changes to the errata documents

In an earlier thread, Thierry wrote about a proposed "status" addition to
the errata documents...

At 05:29 PM 9/21/2007 +0200, Thierry Michel wrote:
>"These corrections are proposed by the WebCGM Working Group, which has
>consensus that they are appropriate; they are not to be considered
>normative until approved by a Call for Review of Proposed Corrections or a
>Call for Review of an Edited Recommendation"

Ian Jacobs confirmed that it was right and appropriate to have this in the
errata documents. I have updated our two draft internal errata documents
accordingly:

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2007/errata-20/WebCGM20-errata-draft.html
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2007/errata-10/WebCGM10-errata-20070621.html

See the new header section "Status of the errata", and see the new 6th
bullet in the bullet list at the start of the header section.

Comments welcome.