new appendix revisited

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:21:14 +0200
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, WebCGM WG <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Following our proposal during today's call, I have edited a new appendix
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/WG/2006/wai-appendix-V2.html

It incorporates the following changes.

E1: Adopted [4a]  wording and added the last Sentence from E1 [4b]
E2: Needs update by Stuart (Need to rephrase and remove the "focus"
wording as Focus is not integrated with our Normative part in WebCGM 2.0.)
E3: unchanged
E4: Needs update by Stuart.(Need to update and align with E2)

Please review this new version and do not hesitate to propose a new wording.

[4a]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Sep/att-0039/2006-09-13-appendix-E.html
[4b]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Sep/att-0039/E4_1.htm