RE: WebCGM 2.0 PR version is available

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:42:06 -0600
To: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>
Cc: "WebCGM WG" <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Chris, Thierry --

As Dave says, it helps us for the next step within OASIS, to have the
Change Log reflect all that has happened since the spec left OASIS.

Will W3C allow D.2 and D.3 to remain, for that purpose?  (D.1 is just the
CR->PR change.)  That would be nicer than having to restore the stuff, when
we go back into OASIS.

-Lofton.