RE: WebCGM 2.0 PR version is available

From: Cruikshank, David W <david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:22:37 -0700
To: "Chris Lilley" <chris@w3.org>, "Lofton Henderson" <lofton@rockynet.com>
Cc: "WebCGM WG" <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

But the OASIS requirement for when we return is that the log reflect
changes since we transitioned to W3C.  Do we then have to maintain two
versions of the log?

Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com