Home page draft for the next F2F in Cologne and registration.

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:07:47 +0200
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>, public-webcgm-wg@w3.org

I have drafted a Home page for the next F2F in Cologne

Its needs to be updated (Preparation, Agenda, Directions, Hotels, etc)

Please fill it in when you have the poroper info.

I have also prepared a registration page

(If dates are changed (Il will read today's the telecon minutes) I will
update the registration accordingly.

Participants must register for this event before Aug 15th.

Thierry Michel