Trouble subscribing to the public-webcgm list

From: Galt, Stuart A <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 08:24:13 -0700
To: <public-webcgm-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

I am unable to subscribe to the public-webcgm list.  I have
tried this several times with many different permutations
and all have been unsuccessful.

I have sent email to public-webcgm-request@w3.org
with a subject line with just the word subscribe
and also the subject of "subscribe public-webcgm"

I then get an email that asks for confirmation...  The email
claims that a simple reply should work but I get no feedback
that it actually works.  I also get the same results if I don't reply
to the email, but make a "new" one with the CONFIRM s######### as
the subject (using cut and paste to make sure I don't have typos).

does not show me as subscribed.... In addition if I send another
email to public-webcgm-request@w3.org with the subject unsubscribe
I get an error back saying that I am not subscribed to the list.

I am at a loss on how to proceed.  For some reason I am unable to
subscribe.  Is there anyway other than the above link (or unsubscribing)
to tell if I have been subscribed.  Also any suggestions for how to
actually get subscribed?

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group